Navigate the streets as the World’s Most Famous Plummer, Mario [NEWS]
In celebration of Mario’s Special Day, “MAR10 Day”, the teams at Nintendo and Google Maps has collaborated to give us the chance to be our favorite Plummer, Mario, riding his iconic racing cart as we navigate the busy streets as we commute throughout this whole week.
To be able to roam the streets as Mario:
- First make sure that you have the latest version of Google Maps, if not, just hop on over to the Google Play Store and download the update there.
- Once fully updated, fire up the Google Maps app.
- Select a destination you want to navigate to from your current location, let’s say the Mall, and tap on “DIRECTIONS.”
- A familiar yellow box with the iconic question mark will appear next to the “START” button, tap on it.
- A prompt with Mario riding his racing cart will appear confirming whether you want to ride as Mario. Tap on “LET’S-A GO!”
And we’re off to the races.
Navigating as Mario on Google Maps is available on both Android and iOS phones. Good job Nintendo and Google Maps Teams.
If you want to learn more, read the entire article at:
TechnoDoodads is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.